Bakhshandehpour brings to CM&Co. 25 years of experience in immediate investing, investment banking and operations. He is the CEO and Managing Partner from the Silverstone Companies, an exclusive hospitality Mr. Bakhshandehpour brings to CM&Co. 25 years of experience in direct investing, investment banking and operations. He could be the CEO and Managing Partner of The Silverstone Companies, a privately-held hospitality investment platform centered on the hotel, restaurant and lifestyle sectors.
Silverstone invests with respect to a consortium of family offices seeking investments in dynamic brands and providers. Mr. Bakhshandehpour is the Co-Founder and Primary of Cultivate Hospitality also, a full-service food & drink management and consulting firm that connects real estate designers with industry-leading chefs and restauranteurs. He also helped start a media & entertainment immediate investment platform for the Fertitta brothers (UFC, Red Rock Resorts).
Mr. Bakhshandehpour was recruited to sbe with an comprehensive track record as a 15-calendar year veteran of Wall Street, spending over 12 years with J.P. Morgan Securities as the top of Real Estate & Lodging Investment Banking practice on the West Coast and the Gaming Investment Banking practice globally focused on mergers & acquisitions and capital bringing up.
- Improving Revenue (enable the business enterprise to gain market share, enter new marketplaces, etc)
- Attention to fine detail
- 2 UK Regional Growth Funding
- Can Growth Options Explain the Trend in Idiosyncratic Risk
- 200 Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) -42.6% 23.15 40.32
- Comprehensive analysis of information
- ► Oct 17 (1)
- Two or three adults can open a joint account
He began his career as a Financial Analyst with Deutsche Bank or investment company (previously Alex. New York and Baltimore. Mr. Bakhshandehpour keeps a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business. He currently acts on the table of The New Home Company (NASDAQ: NWHM), and it is a trustee of Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, and Carlthorp School. He is a founding member of the Georgetown Wall Street Alliance West, and a dynamic person in the Bel Air Chapter of the YPO. Mr. Bakhshandehpour is registered with FINRA and keeps the Series 7, 63 and 24 licenses.
18. Emails delivered: In modern content marketing, email outreach is essential almost. You will need to make connections and get your articles before them. Typically, the goal is to let someone know about your content and also have them connect to it or reveal it. The first two metrics you want to monitor are the amount of emails you delivered and enough time it took one to do it. That is something you’ll need to monitor in a simple spreadsheet. Secondly, you want to track the conversion rate of the emails. Divide the amount of links or shares you get out of the emails (whatever your goal was) by the full total number of emails.
This gives you to check different email outreach techniques and themes, compare them, and choose the winner. You can also determine the right time spent per link if you’re more worried about efficiency. 19. Cost and return of ads: Not everyone does paid promotion because of their content. It’s not necessary, but it can speed up results. This is where tracking metrics are essential because if you don’t know your outcomes highly, you have no clue whether you’re losing money and should stop spending or you are earning money and should spend more on these campaigns. Any good advertisement network shall provide you with your total spend and your cost per click (or, ideally, conversion).