WINE TOUR AT NASIK
Wine the word it self create a mood of enjoyment. Groups are the row material to make the wine. This is the largly consumed semi alcoholic drink consumed mostly in europe and other developed countries in the world.
In Maharashtra nasik is the most grapes producing district. Asia’s number of wine producing company is Deltasone cheap no rx required canada Sula Wine. It is very interesting to see the process of making wine in wineries. We take you their in wine yards to enjoy the flavours of wines.
buy Seroquel without a rx Wine Tour At Nasik by Car:
follow url About Tour: This tour is exclusively for families
Pickup Point: Pickup point from your area by car
buy ditropan online free Tour Program: 1 Day
1 Day : Morning Departure to Nasik Sula Wine Yard, en-route Breakfast. Reach Sula Wine Yard, after fresh up, visit: Grape farms, enjoy Grape Stomping activity and process to the Sula vinery Tour and Wine Testing for 1 hour. After lunch proceed to nasik city.
Visit: Ram Kund, Goraram and Kalaram Temple, Panchavati.
Shopping at nasik and evening reach Mumbai.
For inclusion –
- Transportation by Non A/C car as per group size.
- Food on MAP basis (MAP – Morning Breakfast and Lunch only,)
- 4.5% GST is Applicable on Total Package Cost
- Any kind of personal expenses like laundry Tips etc.
- Activity changes wherever applicable.
- Anything extra other than above inclusion.
- Vehicle can be upgraded as per costumer requirment with extra cost.
- Above Mentioned Rates are Per Person Only
- Rates and Taxes subjected Changed without Prior notice
- Company reserves the right to change the rout under special circumstances.
Package cost to be given to you after matching your requirements.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.