Wild Amboli Expindation
Amboli lies in the Sahyadri hills of Western India, one of the world’s “Eco Hot-Spots” and it therefore abounds in a variety of fairly unique flora and fauna. Its a paradise for Amphibian and Reptiles lover. One can find many types of amphibian and reptiles in this dense forest of Amboli. You may have heard experts saying that “Forest gets Alive at night.” Its time to come and feel it in Amboli during exclusive “Night Trails”. Here a Checklist of popular the Reptiles and Amphibians of Amboli.
source Reptiles: Malabar Pit Viper, Green Vine Snake, Olive Forest Snake, Beddome’sKeelback, Banded Racer, Shieldtails, White-banded Gecko, Bombay Leaf-toed Gecko.
how to order a prednisone taper Amphibians: Malabar Gliding Frog, Bombay Typewriter Frog, Amboli Bush Frog, Wrinkled Frog, Tiger Toad (Endemic to Amboli and Critically Endangered), Beddome’s Leaping Frog, Cricket Frogs, Fungoid Frog and Caecilians.
pfizer neurontin 300 mg cap Tour Program : 2 Night / 3 Days
Day 1: Pick up from Sawantwadi Station at 10:15 am. Check in at Hotel JRD International. Post Lunch we will proceed to explore the dense forest of Amboli, where each and every creature speaks about the beauty of this rich western ghats. Life in such vibrant colors is a treat to watch at Amboli. Very good for Photography as you get green background with vibrant colours of Subject. In evening we will have a guidance session of Macrophotography with VirajKhorjuwekar. We will have a delicious dinner at night and Post Dinner we will leave for night trail.
Day-2: Early morning After breakfast we will leave for Parikshit Point. Here we will be providing hand on hand training for Macro Photography. We will return back by lunch. Post lunch we will give some rest to our tiring legs. Evening session again we will have some discussion and analysis on taken photographs. Post dinner we will leave for the last night trail in the forest. Please note this time you need not miss the opportunity to click the best pics after some good sessions by Expert on photography.
Day-3 : Early Morning we will leave for a jungle trail by 5:30 am. We will be back for breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast one more session at forest for Photography. Have Lunch and proceed for Sawantwadi Station.
Trip ends with happy memories
- Two exclusive Night Trails in Amboli Forest.
- On Field Macro Photography Tips.
- Sessions of Macro Photography.
- All meals Included.
- Transportation in Private vehicle (Sawantwadi to Sawantwadi)
- 2N/3D Accommodation in Resort Non AC cottages on triple sharing.
- Sawantwadi Forest Visit last day.
Note- Twin sharing accommodation available on extra cost.
- Train Travelling till Sawantwadi and back to Mumbai.
- Any extra meals.
- Anything other than mentioned above
Outing Dates : 22nd-24th July 2016
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.