Umred Karhandla Wildlife
Umred Karhandla is a wildlife sanctuary near Nagpur which recently came into lime light due to migration of a famous tiger from Nagzira wildlife sanctuary named Jay. The handsome hunk “Jay” is currently one of the most royal tigers in central India today and is a jewel in the crown of Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary. Umred actually is a small forest area which serves an important corridor for wildlife in Tadoba, Nagzira, Pench and Umred itself. Today Umred is in budding condition on tourism map of India, but with the kind of potential it posses in terms of biodiversity and tiger sightings, it will soon be a prime attraction among wildlife lovers and wildlife photographers.
http://truecom.com/index.php/component/content/37-producten/home/48-contact/component/content/article/partners/oplossingen/over-ons/draadloos/oplossingen/connectivity Tour Program : follow link 02 Nights / 03 Days
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 08:00 pm from CSTM.
buy tastylia online Day 1 : Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Umred in private car. Reach Resort by 12 noon. Check in, Ice-breaking session with group and Lunch. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort.Dinner, Group discussion about day’s sighting and Pench tiger reserve in detail. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2 : Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively we might carry our breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort.Group Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3 : Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari followed by a Bird Watching & Photography Trail. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Nagpur by Private Vehicle. Reach Nagpur before 6 pm. Leave Back for Mumbai by Train or flight as per your convenience.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories…..
- Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
- Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
- 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- IORA Green Resort or equivalent.
- All Meals at Umred
- 04 Tiger Safaris in Core Zone
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Expertise Charges.
- Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the train/flight journey
- Lens/Camera charges
- Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
- Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes.
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
Note **Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
Batch 01 : 30th December-01st January 2017
Batch 02 : 20th-22nd January 2017
Batch 03 : 11th-13th March 2017
Batch 04 : 21st-23rd April 2017
Batch 05 : 05th-07th May 2017
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.