go site About Solapur : –
Solapur the important Railway Junction on the north – South Train Line and is Famous as Textile Town.
Very few of us know that Solapur District leads Maharashtra in the production of India Cigarettes i.e. Beedi. Solapur is Worldwide famous for the Holy place Pandharpur.
click here Pandharpur the village where Lord Vittala standing on the brick waiting for his divotees named Varkari.
buy Lyrical dance costumes online Akkalkot in Solapur District is also msot visited pilgrimage place, the hometown of Shri Swami Samartha Maharaj. His devotees follows him as the reincarnation of Lord Dattatreya. Swami always guided the devotees by saying “Don’t Worry I am with You”.
Tuljabhavani Temple of Godess Bhavani was the family deity of the Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is also near from Solapur city.
Maharashtra Darshan: (Solapur: 2 N, Sangli: 1 N, Kolhapur: 1 N)
Day 1: Early morning proceed to Solapur by Mumbai – Pune Express highway around 8 hours journey Reach at Solapur, hotel check in and Evening Visit:
- Siddheshwar Temple and shopping at Solapur
Dinner and Night halt.
Day 2: After breakfast proceed to Gangapur Visit:
|1) Bhima Amarja Sangam||3)Akkalkot Swami Samarth Temple|
|2) Shree Nirsinha Saraswati Paduka Darshan|
Return to Solapur, Dinner and Night Halt.
Day 3: After breakfast proceed to Sangli En route Visit:
|1) Tuljapur (Shree Tulja Bhavani Mata Temple)||2) Pandharpur (Vitthal Darshan)|
Reach at Sangli Hotel Check In, Dinner and Night Halt.
Day 4: After breakfast proceed to Kolhapur En route Visit:
|1) Audumbar & Narsobachi Wadi|
After lunch reach at Kolhapur, Hotel Check In and Evening Visit:
|1) Mahalaxmi Temple||2) Rankala Talao|
Dinner and Night Halt
Day 5: After breakfast hotel checkout and proceed to Mumbai
Evening reach at Mumbai with Blessings……
|2 persons||14500/- p.p.||16750/- p.p.||19000/- p.p.|
|4 persons||9500/- p.p.||12125/- p.p.||14750/- p.p.|
|6 persons||8000/- p.p.||10200/- p.p.||12650/- p.p.|
|Adult / Child With Extra Bed||1700/- p.p.||2750/- p.p.||5000/- p.p.|
|Child (6 to 10 yrs) Without Extra Bed||1300/-p.p.||1950/- p.p.||3000/- p.p.|
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Package Includes :
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals as per Meal plan.
- Driver Allowance, Toll , Permit and All Parking Charges.
Package excludes :
- 4.5% GST is Applicable on Total Package Cost
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Train or Air Fair.
- Entrance Fees and Activity Charges.
- All other than those listed in above inclusion.
- Above Mentioned Rates are Per Person Only
- Rates and Taxes subjected Changed without Prior notice
- Company reserves the right to change the rout under special circumstances
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.