buy provigil online uk About Shirdi: Shirdi a small village located in Ahmednagar District, well known due to Spiritual Saint Sai baba, who resided in Shirdi (28/09/1835 to 15/10/1918).
He is well known because he taught a moral code of love, forgiveness, helping nature, inner peace and the Chamatkars he made. He loved by every region in India and Abroad.
His well known epigrams are “ http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/black-pearl-leather/ सबका मालिक एक” , “ where can i buy prednisone online अल्लाह मालिक” and “ श्रद्धा – सबुरी” followed by his all devotees. Daily above 25,000 devotees visit Shirdi to get blessings of Sai Baba.
where can i buy vermox uk About Shanishingapur: Shani Shingnapur is the place of the Lord Shani (The Hindu God associated with planet Saturn), 72 km from Shirdi and about 2 hours drive by road also in district Ahmednagar, well known as pilgrimage place where no house in the village has doors, only door frames, despite of this, no theft was reported in village as villagers belive that Shani Shingnapur Temple is the “Jagrut Devasthan” and the god is very powerful. God Shani punishes anyone attempting theft. Men’s and Women’s are permitted to do pooja of god Shani after taking bath and with the waited cloths provided there.
About Nasik: Nasik the city situated on the banks of River Godavari, and named Nasik as it is stated in Ramayana that, when Lord Ram, Laxman and Sita were at Vanvasa for 14 years, they were here for some time, and at that time by wish of Lord Rama, Laxmana cut the nose of Shurpanakha, the sister of Ravna, which fall on this place and the place named Nasik.
As like Mumbai and Pune, Nasik is also very important city. It is historical as well as civilized city due to connectivity with Mumbai and Pune, many Manufacturing industries and Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor project.
It has Tourism importance too as various places of interest are there for tourist’s like
Panchavati, Ramkund, Muktidham Temple, Kalaram Temple, Gora Ram Temple, Sunder Narayan Temple, Deolali, Coin Museum, Kumbha Mela.
Shirdi – Shani Shingnapur – Nashik – Trimbakeshwar by car
About Tour: This tour is exclusively for families
Pickup Point: Pickup point from your area by seperate Non A/C car
Day 1: Early Morning departure to Shirdi Via Mumbai – Nasik Highway En route visit:
- Trimbakeshwar Temple
- Panchavati Ramkund
- Muktidham Temple
- Kalaram Temple
- Goraram Temple
Evening reach at Shirdi, Hotel check in and Sai Baba Darshan, Dinner and Night Halt
Day 2: 4.00 am in morning Visit:
- Sai Baba Mandir for Kakad Aarti
- Gurusthan Samadhi Mandir
Hotel Check out and proceed to Mumbai En route Visit:
- Shanishingnapur Mandir
- Malshej Ghat
Reach at Mumbai with full of Blessings…..
Package Cost :
- Cost will be given to you after matching your requirements and as per availability at the time of inquiry.
- Please send your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation by AC or Non Ac Separate Vehicle as per group size.(Ex Destination)
- Accommodation in Hotels as per your requirements and Budget.
- Sightseeing as per the tour program decided at the time of package booking.
- Food Veg / Non Veg as per your choice i.e
CP : Morning Breakfast only MAP : Morning Breakfast & Dinner only AP : Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Anything extra other than inclusions, final at the time of Package Booking Confirmation.
Important Note :
- Air Ticket Booking and Railway Ticket Booking will be provided if required by you
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.