Pench National Park
http://fiveonenine.ca/2014/02/winter-weary/ Pench http://crochetedbuddies.com/product/B002OS6W26/US/shmyje-20/page/2/?cart=y national park is the located in central India and is the place where writer Rudyard Kipling got the inspiration to write the world famous “Jungle Book”. Pench tiger reserve in divided in different zones with its some part in Maharashtra state and other in Madhya Pradesh. In either case, it’s best to travel to Pench via Nagpur city which is very well connected to other cities by network of flights and trains. Pench national park makes a perfect destination for tiger safari tours in India, especially because of the ever increasing population of tigers in this forest. One would have a fair chance of sighting a female tigress with its sub-adult cubs at Pench tiger reserve during summers of 2015 when the water dries up and tigers wander out in daylight also in search of water and food. No wonder one has to do the registration and online safari booking very early, if he doesn’t not wish to miss lifetime sighting of a tiger family !!
buy modafinil online from india Tour Program : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Depaeture to Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 08:00 pm from CSTM.
where to buy dramamine bracelet Day 1 – Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Pench national park in private car. We will be entering forest of Pench National Park from Madhya Pradesh border where the tiger sightings probabilities are highest. Reach Resort by 1:00 pm. Check in, Ice-breaking session with group and Lunch. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort.Dinner, Group discussion about day’s sighting and Pench tiger reserve in detail. Lights off and day ends.
Day2 – Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively we might carry our breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Go for a Night safari. Back to Resort. Group Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off and day ends.
Day3 – Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari followed by a Bird Watching & Photography Trail. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Nagpur by Private Vehicle. Reach Nagpur before 6 pm. Leave Back for Mumbai by Train or flight as per your convenience.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories….
- Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
- Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
- 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- Tiger N Woods/Tribal Camp or Equivalent
- All Meals at Pench
- 04 Open Gypsy Safaris in Core Zone + 1 Night safari (depending on availability / timing))
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Expertise Charges.
- Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the train/flight journey
- Lens/Camera charges
- Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
- Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
- Pench National park – Oct
- PenchNatipnal Park – December- January
- Pench National Park Wildlife Safari Tour – February
- Pench National Park Wildlife Safari Tour – March 2017
- Pench National Park Wildlife Tour – April 2017
- Pench National Park Wildlife Tour – May 2017
- Pench National Park Wildlife Tour – May 2017
- Pench National Park Wildlife Tour – June 2017
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.
FAQ’s For WILDLIFE SAFARI:
- How many people will be there in Gypsy for a safari tour..?
– All wildlife safaris will have 6 pax in one gypsy.
- Can I get a Safari on 4 sharing basis..?
– Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and you need to inform us well in advance.
- What is the Child policy for Wildlife Safaris?
– A child above 05 years of age is considered as an adult for any safari permit all over India. Children below 05 years of age exempted from any safari costs and can travel free of charge.
- Are Wildlife Safaris safe?
– Absoultely! Even if all the safaris are carried out in an open gypsy, there is hardly any danger from any wildlife. Plus on every safari we would have a Forest guide with us along with the gypsy driver and our expert who will help out if any unwanted situation arises.
- What are the safari timings?
– Safari timings change from season to season in different National Parks depending on the Sunrise and Sunset. Usually a safari lasts for 3-4 hours morning and evening.
Approximately the tmings are:
Morning: 6.00 am – 10 am
Afternoon : 3.00 pm – 6 pm
- What is a Core zone and Buffer Zone ?
– A tourism zone in any National Park is divided into two zones: Core Zone and Buffer Zone. Buffer zone lies around the periphery of core forest area. Most of the tourism/safaris takes place in core zone.
- What is the best season to do a Wildlife Safari?
– The wildlife safari season starts from October-June. In Winter, from October to March one can have amazing birding oppurtunities with some migratory birds along with decent Tiger sightings and other mammals. March to May as the summer approaches one can have good tiger sightings along with other mammalian sightings and birding. So if you are a tiger centric wildlifer, we suggest you do a safari from March-May.
- What are chances of Tiger Sightings during the safaris?
– Tiger sightings are dependent on pure luck and chance.Weather conditions also affect tiger sightings.But all our safari tours are well guided with experts and local guides who help track tigers along with other mammals and birds! So we ensure that you take back some unqiue experiences with you if not tiger sightings!
- Why does one has to book Wildlife Tours in advance?
– The safari permit booking starts 120 days before the actual travel date. Plus there are limited number of gypsies that can enter each gate every safari.Hence safari booking is very crucial and needs to be done at earliest.
- What kind of facilities will be available at the destionation we are travelling to?
– Our resorts in all the wildlife safaris tours are Deluxe Category; comfortable and homely All resorts are equipped with all amenities like hot/cold water, toiletaries, A/C facitiles, Laundary on call etc. Along with this, Veg-Non veg meals will be available in buffet style.
- What are the camera charges for safaris?
– Some National parks forest permit charge extra camnera fees to the travellers which carry a high-end cameras with telelenses or video camneras for photography and shooting. For eg: In tadoba : A camera with lens of 200mm and above is charged Rs.200 per safari.
- I am not a professional photographer or wildlifer…can i still enroll for safari tour?
– Yes,why not?? Every nature lover is welcomed on a safari tour! We feel every traveller must do a wildlife safari atleast once in his lifetime! Its an experience that every individual must take in
- What are photography oppurtunities for someone who is keen on wildlife photography and will he/she get guidance for the same?
– All our safari tours are balanced providing ample opportunities for wildlife photography. It not only focuses on tigers but also on other mammalian species, birds, reptiles along with capturing beautiful Landscapes and natural beauty.
- What will the climate/waether be like in/around the park we will travel to?
– The weather differs from regoin to region. Winters are usually cool with temperature ranging from 8-20 degrees while Summers are hot and dry with temperatures ranging from 25-45 degrees.
Some Do’s :
* Carry clothes according to the season of the visit. Carry clothes that will help you camouflage with the surroundings.
* Always carry Original Identity Proof.
* Carry a frangrance-free Sunscreen.
* Always keep your phone on silent or airplane mode when entering forest.
* Cover your face with a scarf to protect it from dust.
* Also carry extra batteries, memory cards for cameras and cover it to protect the camera from dust,rain etc.
* Always remain calm and composed when any sighting takes place.
* Your guide/mentor and locals know the area inside the forest better than anyone, so do cooperate with them.
* Do follow strict timing as given by your team leader to avoid delay in any activities as safaris are group events.
* Always respect your local guide/driver and their knowledge about the forest during an safari.
* For herping/monsoon wildlife tous, always carry wind-cheaters, proper clothing and shoes, water-proof bags. Also get rain proof covers for your camers/binoculars etc.
* Do not litter in forest and surrounding areas
* Do not throw anything out of the gypsy.
* Dontyell,scream or wave at the animals.
* Do not wear brightly coloured clothes or apply any kind of perfumes or deos
* Never feed any animals
* Do not play any loud music in vicinity of the forest area.
* No one is allowed to get down from the gypsy inside the forest.
* Do not argue with any person like forest guards,guides,locals or even travellers from another gypsy during the safari.