Winter Capital of Maharashtra, Orange City of Maharashtra, Clean and Green City of Maharashtra thus very important district of Maharashtra. Politically very important district as Cheif Minister of Maharashtra belongs to Nagpur.
Orange farming is the biggest souce of income in Nagpur. The MAIDC has its multi fruit processing division called NOGA (Nagpur Orange Grower’s Association) in Nagpur. Cotton and Silk woven by Koshti population is also very famous of Nagpur.
Places which attracts the tourist’s are as follows
http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/bala-flower Ramtek for 600 years old Lord Rama Temple, Kalidas Memorial, Ram Sagar Lake.
buy Lyrica in mexico Sitabuldi Fort bulid in 1757 in pre independence era.
Dikshabhoomi the biggest “Stupa” in Asia, thousands of pilgrims visit Deekshabhoomi every year, specially on Ashok Vijaya Dashmi & 14th october.
buy viagra with no prescription Zero Mile stone of India is at the center of Nagpur City. This is the point from where the distance of all the cities of India is calculated.
Maharaj bagh Zoo has the historical importance as it was made by rulers belongs to the Bhonsle dynasty. It was converted in to Botanical gardencontaining some rare species of birds and animals
Raman Science Center named after famous Nobel Prize Winner Indian Physicit Chandrashekhara Venkata Raman and was developed to promote a scientific attitude, Portary the growth of Science & Tecnology and their applications in Industry and Human Welfare.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.