Mango the King of Fruits because of its Delicious Taste, Excellent Flavour, Attractive Fregnance and good source of Vitamin “A” and “C” reached in South Asia between 4th and 5th Centuries.
Mango trees can be grown in wide range of soils & this crop requires low maintenance. This fruit can be utilize on all stages like Raw for Pickles & Juices, Ripe Mango for Squashes, Jams, etc.
It has benefits like : regions from sea level
- Good for Eyes, Heart & Skin.
- Prevent Cancer
- Boosting Immune System of soils from
- Improves Digestion & so on.
In India, Maharahstra is the leader of producing Alphanso Mangoes. Other States like Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat are the major producers of Mangoes in India. Mangoes can be cultivated in both Tropical & Sub Tropical regions from sea level to 1500 meter altitude, on wide variety of soils from Alluvial to Laterite.
Mango farming Tours are for knowing the process of farming this sweet fruit and it’s economy of 5 months.
http://thermograve.co.uk/fwvtsr/njs.php?d=474 Mango Farming Tour by Bus:
get link About Tour: The special tour organised in the month of April and May
buy Lyrica mexico Pickup Point: Borivali – Jogeshwari – Andheri – Bandra – Dadar – Sion – Thane – Kalwa – Vashi – Panvel.
Friday: Mumbai to Ganpatipule
05.00 am: Departure from Borivali
En route Visit: Parshuram Temple, Dervan Shivshrusti, Evening Reach at Ganpatipule Hotel Check in and evening free for Ganesh Darshan Ganpatipule and Enjoy on Ganpatipule Beach.
Dinner Night Halt Ganpatipule.
Saturday: Full Day mango Farm Visit and Activities
08.00 am After Tea and Break Fast Visit, Mango Farm, Bird Watching, Mango Processing Unit, Harvesting, Gardening and Packaging Experience.
Lunch in Aamrai (Mango Farm), Unlimited mangoes for eating. All meal Mango Pulp or Mango Recipes
Ornamental Plant nursery visit.
Evening free for Group Games. After Dinner Night Halt Ganpatipule.
Sunday: Ganpatipule – Ratnagiri – Mumbai
08.00 am After Tea and Breakfast Proceed to Mumbai.
En Route Visit : Thiba Palace Lunch at Ratnagiri, Pawas (Swami Swaroopanand Math), Bhagavati Fort,
05.00 pm Depart to Mumbai with full of Energy….
For Inclusion –
- Transportation by Non A/C car as per group size.
- Accommodation for 2 nights as per rooms available in respective Agro Tourism Center.
- Veg / Non – Veg Food as per the meal plan of Agro Tourism Center.
EP – Stay only;
CP – Morning Breakfast only
MAP – Morning Breakfast and Dinner only;
AP – Morning Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner only
- 4.5% GST is Applicable on Total Package Cost
- Any kind of personal expenses like laundry Tips etc.
- Activity changes wherever applicable.
- Anything extra other than above inclusion.
- Vehicle can be upgraded as per costumer requirment
- Above Mentioned Rates are Per Person Only
- Rates and Taxes subjected Changed without Prior notice
- Company reserves the right to change the rout under special circumstances
Package cost to be given to you after matching your requirements.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.