Malshej Ghat the heavenly place most picturesque in rainy season. One of the beautiful mountain pass in Western Ghats, with average height of 700 meters is very favourite amongst the Trekkers and Adventure lovers. Monsoon is the best season to visit it as waterfalls beside the road, fogy atmosphere, cool breeze with variety of flora & fauna which includes Quails, Rails, Cuckoos, Crakes and very famous Orange & White Flemingos in their season time attracting tourist of all kinds.
Apart from wildlife historical forts like
Shivneri Fort(Birth Place of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj), Harishchandragad, Naneghat (Anciant trade route between Kalyan and Junner), Buddhist caves, Ganesh Temple, Lord Shiva Temple are add on attractions of Malshej Ghat.
buy prednisone online for humans Malshej By Car :
http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/new-imperial-damby/ About Tour : This tour is exclusively for families.
http://truecom.com/component/content/37-producten/home/48-contact/component/content/article/home/37-producten/oplossingen/wlan/oplossingen/draadloos/draadloos/ Pickup Point : Pickup Point from your area By Car
Tour Program : 2 Nights / 3 Days
DAY 1 : Reach Mumbai in Morning, pick up from Railway Station or Airport or Bus Stop by separate Car. Drop at Hotel, hotel check in and rest. 11.00 am depart to
Visit : South Mumbai : Siddhivinayak Temple, Gate Way Of India*, Hotel Taj*, Jahangir Art Gallary*, Prince of Wales museum*, Rajabai Towers, Mantralaya, Assembly Hall, Nariman point, Hotel Oberai, Air India Building, Wankhede Stadium, Marine Drive, Taraporwala Aquarium*, Governers House, Girgaon Chowpati*, Jain Temple, Kamala Nehru Park*,Boot House*, Hanging Garden* Tower of Silence, Mahalaxmi Temple, Haji Ali, Race Course, Neharu Science Center*, 4d Show Attariya Mall*, Bandra – Worli Sea link, Santacruz Airport, Juhu Scheme, Juhu Beach*,
Drop at Hotel in evening and Night Halt
DAY 2 : Departure to Malshej from Mumbai early Morning by road,
En route visit: Titwala(Famous Ganesh Temple at Titwala), Reach at Malshej, Hotel Check in and after lunch
Visit : Bhimashankar (One of the Jyotirlinga of 12 Jyotirlinga’s in India), Shivneri Fort (Birth place of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj)
Evening enjoy sunset from Malshej Ghat.Dinner and N/H
DAY 3 : After Breakfast Hotel Check Out and Proceed to Mumbai
En route visit: Lenyadri Ganesh Temple (One of the Ganpati of Asthavinayak’s in Maharashtra), Ozar Ganesh Temple (One of the Ganpati of Asthavinayak’s in Maharashtra)
Evening enjoy sunset from Malshej Ghat, Back to Mumbai.
Package Cost :
- Cost will be given to you after matching your requirements and as per availability at the time of inquiry.
- Please send your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation by AC or Non Ac Separate Vehicle as per group size.(Ex Destination)
- Accommodation in Hotels as per your requirements and Budget.
- Sightseeing as per the tour program decided at the time of package booking.
- Food Veg / Non Veg as per your choice i.e
CP : Morning Breakfast only MAP : Morning Breakfast & Dinner only AP : Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Anything extra other than inclusions, final at the time of Package Booking Confirmation.
Important Note :
- Air Ticket Booking and Railway Ticket Booking will be provided if required by you
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.