Kolad River Rafting
buy prednisone online for dogs Kolad is situated on the bank of Kundalika in Maharashtra, which is just few hours drive from Mumbai and Pune. Earlier Kolad was not so popular and it soon gained popularity among trekkers and adventure seekers. Kolad provides an opportunity to the entire adventure enthusiasts to come and experience various adventures that are provided by the locals, who have now become experts in adventure activities. Kolad is now one of the major Adventure hubs for adventure junkies all over Maharashtra.
see url River Rafting in Kolad provides exhilaration and thrill to the weekenders. You can join and experience the River Rafting in Kolad in any of the 365 days watch (Only rafting facility in India to be operational all round the year). The Kundalika provides River Rafting from Level 1 to level 4. The best season to encounter the River Rafting in Kolad is Monsoon. Kolad has now become Rishikesh for Mumbaikars where to buy zetia online and Punekar. Here at Kolad you’ll get that adrenaline rush while going down the current with force holding onto your dear life, screaming like a mad person. So, what are you waiting for?
Enjoy being drench as the streams will rapidly bash to your raft & Let the water gush in your Raft !
Early morning pick up at Dadar by 05:15 am and proceed to Kolad. Reach the starting point of Rafting by 09:00 am.
Briefing and introduction session. Rafting begins around 09:30 am. Raft in the crazy rapids of Kundalika River for 3 hours around.
Break for lunch and proceed with more watersport activities in Kolad like
- River crossing
- Banana ride
- Jet ski
- Bumper ride etc (on your own cost).
By evening 06:00 pm return back to Mumbai. Tour concludes with Happy Memories…!
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
- Rafting Charges (One time only)
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg ) and Evening refreshment
- Meals and Changing facility.
- Tolls, Permit and Parking charges
- Expertise and Guide Charges
- Water sports costing (Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Bumper Ride)
- Anything other than Mentioned Above.
|Batch 1||10th September 2016|
|Batch 2||11th September 2016|
|Batch 3||12th September 2016|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.