Sindhudurga The only Tourism District of Maharashtra.
Beautiful and Virgin Beaches, Hill Station like Amboli,
Evidence of History The Sindhudurga Fort,
The Art on Wood – Wooden Toys of Sawantwadi,
Nature full of Fruits like Hapus Aamba (Alphanso Mango), Cashew Nuts, Kokams etc.
And the very very very Special Malvani Food. Veg or Non Veg both are at it’s best.
go here Tour Dates : 2017 April 27 , 2017 May 04, 11, 18
were to buy prednisone Kokan Darshan (3N/4D)
(Amboli – Malvan – Tarkarli – Ganpatipue)
Bus Route: Borivali – Jogeshwari – Andheri – Bandra – Dadar – Sion – Thane – Kalwa – Vashi – Panvel
Thursday : 7.00 pm departure from Borivali Overnight journey towards Sawantwadi.
Friday : 9.00 am reach Hotel Sawantwadi. Hotel check in and rest up to lunch.
After Lunch visit: Amboli Hiranyakeshi Temple, Kavleshet Point, Sunset Point Amboli,
Amboli Waterfall, Moti Talao, Sawantwadi Market.
Back to Hotel, Dinner and Night Halt.
Saturday : 07:30 am after breakfast Hotel Check Out and proceed to Malvan.
Reach Malvan Hotel Check In & Visit
Visit: Malvan Fort, Jai Ganesh Temple, Lunch at Malvan
After Lunch Water Sport Activities or Scuba Diving near Malvan Fort
Evening shopping at Malvan Market.
Back to Hotel, dinner and night halt.
Sunday : 07:30 am after breakfast Hotel Check Out and proceed to Mumbai.
En Route Visit : Kunkeshwar temple, Ganpatipule Temple & Beach.
After Lunch Proceed to Mumbai with Ganesha’s Blessing….
- Transportation by AC Bus as per Group Size.
- Accommodation in Dlx Hotel AC Room on Twin sharing basis.
- Food : Friday and Saturday All meals (Veg and Non Veg)
Sunday Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea
- Dinner During First and Last Day Journey
- Scuba Diving & Water sports activity charges
- Anything extra other than inclusions.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.