KHETI KI PATHSHALA
Kheti means farming. The only business giving food to the human being. In the fast developing world everybody is running behind technology, but actually technology is unable to create food which is most essential for us. So make awareness about farming and importance of farmer and his day to day activities to feed us this concept has borne.
This tour take us to the farmers home. That farmer will teach us how he take care of every farming activity. How he pluck and grow the food. We are giving menu to participants of tour to do the activities with farmers in farms. This will help the new generation to respect the food and farmers.
http://oceanadesigns.net/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://oceanadesigns.net/ Kheti Ki Pathshala By Car:
Pickup Point: Pickup point from your area by car.
Day 1 : Departure from Mumbai by car to the Agro Tourism Center near Mumbai. Reach at Agro Tourism Center and after breakfast introduction of Agro Tourism Center, their farming activities and 2 days farming activities to be done by participant in that Agro Tourism Center. Start the farming activities as per schedule.
Dinner and Night Halt (Night burn fire activities)
Day 2: After morning breakfast, briefing of today’s activity and start farming activities as per schedule. After Lunch break discussion of 2 days farming experience. After tea, proceed to Mumbai with happy farming experience……
Package Cost :
- Cost will be given to you after matching your requirements and as per availability at the time of inquiry.
- Please send your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation by AC or Non Ac Separate Vehicle as per group size.(Ex Destination)
- Accommodation in Hotels as per your requirements and Budget.
- Sightseeing as per the tour program decided at the time of package booking.
- Food Veg / Non Veg as per your choice i.e
CP : Morning Breakfast only MAP : Morning Breakfast & Dinner only AP : Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Anything extra other than inclusions, final at the time of Package Booking Confirmation.
Important Note :
- Air Ticket Booking and Railway Ticket Booking will be provided if required by you
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.