Karjat Waterfall Rappelling
provigil drug buy online Kondana Waterfall is situated near prednisone mail order Kondana Caves. Its a waterfall based on the way towards go here Rajmachi. Height being of 97-100 ft it gives a thrilling experience to the participants willing to Rappel from here. It a perfectly suitable place for families and corporate also as it offers multiple reasons to explore like a trek through dense forest, Bird watching along the way, Historic Buddhist Caves, Yummy local food, Waterfalls to have fun in and of course the adrenaline rush of Rappelling through the waterfall.
Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety. This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
Come and enjoy the thrill of this happening recreational adventure sport this monsoon.
1 DAY : Early Morning arrival at Karjat railway station by 08:00 am. Proceed towards Kondiwade village by local transport.
Breakfast and Introduction session at base village and start a small trek towards the waterfall (one / half hours trek).
Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am).
Enjoy the thrill of Kondana waterfall throughout the day with an amazing rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
Evening departs to Karjat and then further proceed towards Mumbai
Tour concludes with Happy Memories….
- Transportation from Karjat and back by local transport
- Breakfast and evening refreshment
- Rappelling charges
- Expertise and guide charge
- Lunch for the Day
- Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions.
|Batch No||July-2016||Batch No||August-2016|
|Batch 1||23rd July 2016||Batch 03||20th August 2016|
|Batch 2||24th July 2016||Batch 04||21st August 2016|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.