GANPATIPULE- GUHAGAR- RATNAGIRI
orlistat cheap on online Ratnagiri:
As the name Ratnagiri comes in mind, everybody start thinking about, the mouthwatering and world widely loved fruit, the King of Fruits http://planetapaz.org/biblioteca/documentos-relacionados?task=document.viewdoc Alpnaso (Hapus) Mango. Apart from this Ratnagiri has historical importance too as a port city on the buy modafinil ireland Arebian Sea coast.
The Super specialty that every body should know is that 8 out of total 43 Bharat Ratna Awardees (which is India’s Highest Achievement Award) are from Ratnagiri they are as follows
- Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak (Main Leader in India’s Freedom Movement)
- Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve (Great Social Reformer and Educationist)
- Wrangler Raghunath Purushottam Paranjape (Mathematician and Educationist)
- Acharya Vinoba Bhave
- Pandurang Vaman Kane
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Govind Vallbh Pant
Ratnagiri a big district blessed with beautiful Sahyadri ranges, Vergine Beaches, and the home of lords like:
Parshuram: 6th Avtara of lord Vishnu in Hinduism, who fought back the Arebian Sea and created a land of Konkan for himself.
Dervan: It is called Shiv srushti
Marleshwar: The famous Lord Shankar Temple in Sahyadri Caves.
Vyadeshwar: Is an Anciant Shiva Temple in Guhagar
Velneshwar: The Lord Shankar Temple Beside the beautiful Velneshwar Beach
Hedvi: Lakshmi Dashabhuj Ganesh Temple
Ganpatipule: The Swayambhu Ganesh Temple on Beach. Lord Ganesh considered to be the Paschim Dwarpalak as faces to the Western.
Rajapurchi Ganga: Very famous as once in a 4 years or so the Dry Kunda’s over here get’s full with a water of different temperature automatically .
Thiba Palace: The Palace build for last King Thiba of Barma by Britishers in the British Raj Days, had been confined by the ruling British.
Ratnadurga Fort: Chatrapti Shivaji Maharaj won this Fort from Adilshah in 1670 and is very important fort used as watch tower. Sarkhel Kanhoji Angre is the Naval Head of Shivaji Maharaja’s Kingdom and he is the Sardar of this region too.
Pawas: A small village with abundance of Natural Beauty. The birth place as well as Samadhi Place of Sant Swaroopanand who was a follower of Warkari Sampraday. Very Cool and Energetic Place.
Ganpatipule – Ratnagiri – Guhagar Tour program by Car
About Tour : This Tour is exclusively for families
Pickup Point : Pick up from Railway Station(Dadar) or Airport or Bus Stop by or from your Stay area by Car and proceed to Ganpatipule
Tour Program : 3 Nights / 4 Days
DAY 1 : Departure towards Ganpatipule about 350 km and 8 hours drive by Mumbai Goa Highway (NH 17) Reach Ganpatipule, hotel check in and
- Ganesh Darshan
- Evening free to enjoy sunset on Ganpatipule Beach,
Dinner and Night Halt.
DAY 2 : After Morning Breakfast proceed to Ratnagiri Visit :
|1) Kavi Keshavsuit Smarak||7) Bhagvati Mandir|
|2) Malgund||8) Lokmanya Tilak Birth place|
|3) Prachin Konkan (Muzium)||9) Fish Aquarium|
|4) Craft Center||10) Thiba Palace|
|5) Swami Swaroopanand Math (Pawas)||11) Patit Pawan Mandir.|
|6) Bhagvati Fort|
Evening back to hotel, Dinner and Night halt
DAY 3 : After Morning Breakfast, hotel check out and proceed to Guhagar via Ferry Boat Visit :
- Hedvi Ganesh (Laxmi Dash bhuj Ganesh Temple)
- Velneshwar Beach and Temple (Lord Shiva Temple)
Hotel Check in at Guhagar.
- Vyadeshwar Temple (Lord Shiva Temple)
- Evening free to enjoy sunset on Guhagar Beach.
Dinner and Night halt
DAY 4 : After Morning Breakfast hotel check out proceed to Mumbai En route visit :
- Parshuram Temple
Reach Mumbai with Blessed…
Package Cost :
- Cost will be given to you after matching your requirements and as per availability at the time of inquiry.
- Please send your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation by AC or Non Ac Separate Vehicle as per group size.(Ex Destination)
- Accommodation in Hotels as per your requirements and Budget.
- Sightseeing as per the tour program decided at the time of package booking.
- Food Veg / Non Veg as per your choice i.e
CP : Morning Breakfast only MAP : Morning Breakfast & Dinner only AP : Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Anything extra other than inclusions, final at the time of Package Booking Confirmation.
Important Note :
- Air Ticket Booking and Railway Ticket Booking will be provided if required by you
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.