Dodhani Waterfall Rappelling
go here Dodhani waterfall is located at the base of http://crug-glas.co.uk/rooms-cottages/coach-house Matheran hills and is easily accessible from Panvel by road. http://oceanadesigns.net/accessories/ Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety.
This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity where in we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
Come and enjoy the thrill of this happening recreational adventure sport this monsoon.
Early Morning arrival at Panvel St Stand- platform no.4, under the flyover by 07:30 am.Further proceed towards buy remeron online uk Dodhani Waterfall by local transport (St.bus)
Breakfast and Introduction session at base village and start a small trek towards the waterfall (one & half hours trek). Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am).
Enjoy the thrill of Dodhani waterfall throughout the day with an amazing rappelling under the expert’s guidance. Evening departs to Panvel and then further proceed towards Mumbai
Tour concludes with Happy Memories…!
|Batch 1||03rd September 2016|
|Batch 2||04th September 2016|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.