Country Side Cycle Ride
http://fantastic-ideas.com/author/admin/feed?doing_wp_cron= Countryside Cycle Ride from Asangoan to Dehne !
Our cycle ride starts from Asangaon station to Dehene village. Dehne village is located at the base of Ajoba mountains. It’s a picturesque village with streams flowing from all directions. The trekkers who have done Sandhan Valley full descend trek or Ajoba trek, they definitely know the beauty of this village. The cycling route starts from Asangaon and ends at Dehne. We are gonna ride 45 kms with winding roads, lots of ups and downs. The ride is filled with greenery on both the sides of route till the end. We will be having delicious lunch made by local villager’s at the end. Riding part ends here and we will be free to explore the village and stream / mini waterfalls around.
here Day 1 :
Catch early morning train to Asangaon. Reach Asangoan and pick your allotted Cycles. Start Ride till inner road and will have instructions as well as introduction round. Enjoy the scenic ride through the ghats. Reach Dehne village with intermittent breaks along the route. Enjoy the simple homely lunch at local villager’s house. Relax after lunch.
Walk around the village and enjoy nearby water streams. Fill yourselves with evening refreshments and Leave for Asangaon.
source link Inclusions:
- Cycle Rental (Provided by Mumbai Travellers)
- Reflector Jackets
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch (Veg) / 1 Evening Refreshment
- Mechanic will be provided along utility vehicle
- Gatorade (Energy drink)
- Return Journey from Dehne to Asangoan by Jeep/Traxx
- Expertise Charges
- Tax as applicable
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses (Train tickets/Mineral water/Softdrinks/Snacks etc)
Batch 1 : 06th August 2017
Batch 2 : 20th August 2017
Batch 3 : 17th September 2017
Tour Cost : Rs.1,900/- per person + 09% Tax as applicable
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.