Bird Expendition Dandeli
buy roaccutane online Dandeli wildlife Sanctuary and DATR (DandeliAnshi Tiger Reserve) fall in Karnataka and are among one of the richest forests in India with respect to flora and fauna. No wonder that it is known to be the most ideal place to sight hundreds of colorful birds, hornbills and the most elusive black panther. The bird photography studio at Ganeshgudi it the coolest place for any nature lover, wildlifer or photographer, where all you need to do is keep your camera loaded and the birds will come in front of you displaying their various behaviors, Bathing in the water ponds and refreshing the forest by their various calls. Its wonderful that no place else than Dandeli can bring it to reality so easily !!
This 3 days birding expedition in Ganeshgudi and Dandeli is aimed at creating some great bird photographs, looking out for the Western ghats special herpetofauna at Dandeli like Pit Vipers and exploring this dense forest at night for catching glimpses of extremely elusive animals like Black panther, Slender Loris and Flying squirrel.
http://weband.co.uk/portfolios/consulthink Tour Program : http://steps2stardom.com.au/portfolio-view/mini-fairy-ballet/ 03 Days / 02 Nights
About 10 pm leave for Belgaum by luxury bus / private car from Mumbai
Day 1 : Greeting at Belgaum by 09:00 am. Transfer to Resort in Dandeli – Ganeshgudi by private vehicle. Check in resort and Lunch. After Lunch Introduction about the birds of Dandeli and gear up for the photography session. As the afternoon shifts towards early evening, the bird activity at the studio increases exponentially and various birds like oriental white eye, Racket tailed drongo, Asian paradise flycatcher, Tickell’s blue flycatchers, Emerald doves, White rumpedshamaetc will start showing off their presence right in front of you, giving you enough opportunities and ample poses to grab your dream shot. The photography session shall go on till sunset time.
Enjoy evening at leisure with Campfire and tasty dinner. Post dinner try your luck on night trail on the roads of buffer area for some elusive and nocturnal wildlife. If you could even get a glimpse of black panther, that would surely be one of the most memorable days of your life. Back to resort and then Rest.
Day 2 : Early Morning Wake in the melodious sounds of forest birds. Refresh yourself with a cup of tea / coffee and leave for birdwatching& photography trail in Dandeli national park. Highlight of this trail would be guidance one of the most skilled guides and bird trackers of Dandeli and our aim for this trail will be to spot and shoot rarities and endemic birds like Malabar trogon, Great hornbill, Malabar hornbills, Vernal hanging parrots, Sri Lankan frogmouths etc.
On arrival breakfast on the open terrace of JLR Ganeshgudi which is also a great observation point for various birds. Post breakfast rest till lunch or if you wish, can enjoy bird photography at the studio.
After lunch the previous day schedule continues. Night trail and overnight at resort.
Day 3 : Early morning head for the nature trail in search of exclusive birds. Alternatively you can choose to stay at the bird photography studio or even take an open gypsy jungle safari in DandeliAnshi Tiger Reserve*. Post breakfast check out resort.
Visit the timber depo at Dandeli town which is a famous international auction ground for forest timber and also shelter a good number of hornbills and woodpeckers. Lunch at Dandeli town and post lunch leave for Belgaum. Tour concludes with happy memories and some great photographs.
In evening start return journey for Mumbai by Luxury bus / private car.
Tour concludes with memory card full of amazing pictures and heart full of happy memories!
Note * One can also do a Jungle safari in open jeep in the Anshi-Dandeli Forest at an extra cost.
- Pickup and Drop from Belgaum to Belgaum
Accommodation at JLR Ganeshgudi (Old Magazine House) in AC Dormitory. Separate arrangement for ladies and gents
- All Meals from Dandeli to Dandeli
- Bird Photography sessions, Night trails and Bird watching trails.
- All taxes and expertise charges
- Bus tickets From Mumbai- Belgaum and Return.
- Meals during bus Journey and last days dinner.
- Any Other Expense other than mentioned above.
Outing Date : 20th – 22nd January 2017
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.