The beautiful hill station near Sawantwadi around 32 km. Amboli Ghat is very famous as Eco Hot Spot of Sahayadri Hills and it therefore abounds in the variety of Fairly unique Flora and Fauna.
Amboli has Historical importance as it is one of the staging posts, which was extensively used by the British to Supply their garrisons in South and Central India, along the road from Vengurla fort to the City of Belgaum .
Amboli village is also the source of the Hiranyakeshi River and an Ancient Lord Shankar Temple called Hiranyakeshwar, exists at the cave where the water emerges. Amboli water fall is the main attraction for tourist in rainy season and the romantic mist during the monsoon.
It is very cool and calm place one must visit Amboli in all seasons to know the shades of Nature.
here Kolhapur and Amboli Tour Program By Car
source site About Tour : This tour is exclusively for families
http://quantumbuild.net/faq/ Pickup Point : Pickup point from your area by car
Tour Program : 4 Nights / 5 Days
buy herbal serpina blood pressure DAY 1 : Morning Departure from Mumbai by Separate Car towards Kolhapur
Evening reach at Kolhapur Hotel Check in and Visit :
- Shree Mahalaxmi Temple
- Juna Rajwada
- Bhavani Mandap
Free time for shopping around there- Kolhapuri Chappals, Kolhapuri Masala’s, Jewellery, etc, Dinner and Night halt
DAY 2 : After Break fast Visit :
- Panchaganga River Ghat
- Jotiba Mandir and Panhala Fort.
Evening Visit :
- Rankala Talao – Shalini Palace
- New Palace Historical Museum
- Town Hall Museum
- Shahu Khasbaug(Kusti) Maidan
- Chandrakant Mandare Kala Dalan,
Dinner and Night Halt.
DAY 3 : After Morning Break Fast Proceed to Amboli (2.30 hrs Journey by Road.) Reach Amboli Hotel check in Evening Visit:
- Amboli Waterfall
- Sunset Point
Back to Hotel and Night Halt
DAY 4 : After Morning Break Fast. Visit :
- Nagardas Water fall
- Hiranyakeshi Temple
- Kavleshet Point
- Mahadevgad Point
Back to Hotel for Lunch. Evening free for relaxation, Dinner at Night Halt
DAY 5 : After Morning Break Fast hotek check out and proceed to Mumbai with Sweet memories.
Package Cost :
- Cost will be given to you after matching your requirements and as per availability at the time of inquiry.
- Please send your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation by AC or Non Ac Separate Vehicle as per group size.(Ex Destination)
- Accommodation in Hotels as per your requirements and Budget.
- Sightseeing as per the tour program decided at the time of package booking.
- Food Veg / Non Veg as per your choice i.e
CP : Morning Breakfast only MAP : Morning Breakfast & Dinner only AP : Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Anything extra other than inclusions, final at the time of Package Booking Confirmation.
Important Note :
- Air Ticket Booking and Railway Ticket Booking will be provided if required by you
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.