buy modafinil in nigeria About 5 Jyotirlinga’s :
Jyoti means Radiance; Lingam means Image or sing of Lord Shiva. Thus Jyotilinga is a Divotional object representing the Supreme God Shiva.
There was 12 Jyotirlingas in india out of which 5 are in Maharashtra.
- source link Bhimashankar – go Pune
- Trimbakeshwar – Nasik
- Ghrushneshwar – Aurangabad
- Aundha Nagnath – Hingoli
- Vaijanath – Parli
It is stated in Shiva Mahapurana Lord Shiva revealed himself to his devotees in the form of light so this pilgrims are named as Jyotirlinga’s.
5 JYOTIRLINGA’S BY CAR :
About Tour: This tour is exclusively for families
Pickup Point: Pickup point from your area by Car
Day 1 : Departure 5 a.m. from Mumbai proceed to Bhimashankar, afternoon lunch,Bhimashankar Darshan and N/H Manchar.
Day 2 : After morning breakfast hotel check out and proceed towards Parali, En Route visit: Ambejogai Temple – Vaijnath Temple, Hotel check in and N/H Parali
Day 3 : After morning breakfast hotel check out and proceed towards Aurangabad, En Route visit: Aundhya Nagnath Temple – Ghrishneshwar Temple, Hotel check in and N/H Aurangabad.
Day 4 : After morning breakfast hotel check out and proceed towards Trimbakeshwar, En Route visit: Trimbakeshwar Temple, and after lunch proceed towards Mumbai, reach Mumbai at night.
Package Cost :
- Cost will be given to you after matching your requirements and as per availability at the time of inquiry.
- Please send your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation by AC or Non Ac Separate Vehicle as per group size.(Ex Destination)
- Accommodation in Hotels as per your requirements and Budget.
- Sightseeing as per the tour program decided at the time of package booking.
- Food Veg / Non Veg as per your choice i.e
CP : Morning Breakfast only MAP : Morning Breakfast & Dinner only AP : Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Anything extra other than inclusions, final at the time of Package Booking Confirmation.
Important Note :
- Air Ticket Booking and Railway Ticket Booking will be provided if required by you
|No of Persons||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|2 persons||Indica||Swift Dzire / Etios||Swift Dzire / Etios|
|4 persons||Swift Dzire / Etios||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
|6 persons||Tavera / Scorpio||Tavera / Scorpio||Innova|
Payment Terms and Conditions:
- For booking confirmation you need to deposit 50% of the Package Cost as an Advance, if booked 20 days prior to departure date.
- If booking is made less than 20 days prior to departure date Total Package Amount has to be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque drawn / payable in Mumbai on the name of “Chitta Paryatan Private Limited”
|Account Name :||Chitta Paryatan Private Limited|
|Bank Name||Saraswat Co. Op. Bank Ltd.|
|Account Type||Current Ac|
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancelled 20 days prior to Tour Departure Date 75% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 11 days prior to Tour Departure Date 50% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- If cancelled 10 days prior to Tour Departure Date no refund.
Important Note :
- Refund will be paid by Account Payee Cheque only on the name of the person who booked the package, within 15 days from cancellation request.